- Pampering myself or being pampered at salon
- Enjoy time with myself or friend
- An endless topic share on friends gathering
- A salon can make her immediately looks better therefore feel happy and released
- A good fragrance or even assorting product collection will bring joy
So what can they get from it?
- If my skin looks better, I’ll feel better
- If I feel better, my stress will better release
- If my stress get less, I can deal things better
- The time when I pamper my body, it’s also the time pampering my soul;
- Only I know how to be good to me, I can then know how to be good to others
Compare to US and Chinese women, they have similar symptoms of stress, and both need mentally release of stress. But Chinese women has more variety of stress cause and solutions, from internal, to intimate friends to physical matter and services, while US women tends to seek more internal solutions or friends. This in return suggests US women can also count on personal skin care to help them to solve issues.
A good skin care product which can help women feel better should bear several key design elements, like efficacy, fragrance, usage. And similarly, although US consumers may not care so much of these at this moment, there is a chance to catch up this great pampering method.
It’s important to analyze skin care product, sensory needs that adding stress management element into brand, line up concept, and then combining product technical model design. This is the best route to help brand to achieve a new consumer promise.